With our command-line automation tool, you can set up a smooth continuous localization process literally in minutes, no coding required. Some key highlights of our approach are:
- No proprietary file formats or SDKs;
- Ability to work with multiple code branches without duplicating common strings;
- Support for most developer file formats, version control systems and cloud storage providers;
- Free, open-source, secure, and not vendor-locked.
- Invite volunteers or paid linguists, as many as you want, work collaboratively on your projects, and manage them in Smartcat for free.
- Access our marketplace of 300,000+ freelance linguists and 3,000+ translation agencies, add them to your team, and pay for their services with a single bill through our platform.
- Ask us for assistance, and we will assemble a dream team of linguists and localization managers, ready to deliver the best quality your product deserves.
Have some very specific integration needs, especially if you're coming from LSP or enterprise side? Our open REST API allows you to implement things exactly how you need them. Some of its features include:
- Controlling the progress of translation tasks for custom dashboards or notifications;
- Automatic creation and configuration of the projects;
- Team management;
- Payments, quotation, invoicing-related automation.
Unlike other solutions that charge you for the number of seats, or for the word count, Smartcat gives you a peace of mind with our “no license” approach, allowing you to structure projects however you like, bring as many translators or managers as you like, and expose all your content for translation at once, for better context and translation experience.Is there a catch? Not at all! It's our payment automation where we bring you value, cut down your translation costs and collect the transaction fees. In addition, our paid subscription gives you priority support and our localization engineering expertise, allowing you to implement the best localization practices in your engineering org faster, and save you even more on engineering expenses.
Never gonna slow you down