To hire an audio translator on Smartcat, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Smartcat account or create a new one if you don't have an account yet.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the "Find freelancers" tab on the top menu.
3. In the search bar, type "audio translator" or any specific language pair you require for the translation.
4. You can further refine your search by selecting specific filters such as language, expertise, location, etc., to find the most suitable audio translator for your project.
5. Browse through the list of available audio translators and click on their profiles to view their details, experience, ratings, and reviews.
6. Review the translator's portfolio, which may include samples of their previous work, to assess their skills and expertise in audio translation.
7. Once you have found a suitable audio translator, click on the "Hire" button on their profile.
8. Specify the details of your project, including the audio file format, desired delivery time, and any specific requirements or instructions.
9. Discuss the project scope, timeline, and pricing with the translator through Smartcat's messaging system to ensure mutual understanding and agreement.
10. Once you have finalized the terms, you can create a project in Smartcat and invite the selected audio translator to join the project.
11. Upload the audio file(s) to be translated and provide any additional reference materials or instructions.
12. The audio translator will start working on the project and you can track the progress through Smartcat's project management tools.
13. Once the translation is completed, you can review and approve the translated audio files.
14. Pay the translator through Smartcat's secure payment system, which offers various payment options.
15. Provide feedback and ratings for the audio translator to help build their reputation and assist other clients in making informed decisions.
By following these steps, you can easily hire an audio translator on Smartcat and ensure a smooth translation process for your audio files.