A platform for managing your content localization workflow
Such important details of the localization process, you shouldn’t miss them
Smartcat’s in-context preview allows translators to see the text they translate in the context of the original document.
In Smartcat, you can see the video and the editor side by side, saving you hundreds of clicks and hours of work.
“We reduced our working hours thanks to new technology and still get enough money to thrive.”
- Auto-selects translation memories & glossaries based on project type.
- Effortlessly pretranslate documents using your preferred combination of translation memory and machine translation settings.
- You can adjust settings to enable automatic pretranslation of some or all of the segments.
- Smartcat also allow to auto-extracts text from scanned documents and PDFs, preserving formatting.
- Once you have completed the work on the project, you can assign the same suppliers to all project updates or projects with the same subject.
- If necessary, we can use the Rocket mode. The first linguist from your team who accepts the invitation will get the project.
“Working in a single workspace, our PMs were able to increase their productivity up by 27% compared to the times they were using multiple segregated tools and spreadsheets.”
- The project will begin exactly at the moment when suppliers are assigned for at least one segment or a pretranslation is set up.
- Add other suppliers right in the projects in progress.
- The editor can start his work in the project immediately after completing part of the translations, without waiting for the translation of the entire document.
- You see the progress in real time per language and translator.
- You can answer translators’ questions in segment comments.
- Access to statistics for each project.
“Now our project managers can tell how far along a project is moving. Before, if we didn’t get ahold of a translator, it was panic.”
- You find new translators right on the platform and assign them easily.
- Translator profiles are complete with verifiable historical productivity & quality data.
- Quickly build up your team and test suppliers according to your requirements.
- Use and control linguistic assets for all the following jobs.
- Use any of the 15+ translation engines in your workflow. Different engines for different language pairs.
- Organize mixed translation teams.
- Smartcat automatically calculates all payables.
- It automatically accumulates all payables in just one invoice.
- Smartcat prepares all the paperwork you need for tax reporting.
As the content economy rises, the proportion of menial, automatable tasks will be only increasing