A platform for managing your content localization workflow
Such important details of the localization process, you shouldn’t miss them
- Auto-selects translation memories & glossaries based on project type.
- Effortlessly pretranslate documents using your preferred combination of translation memory and machine translation settings.
- You can adjust settings to enable automatic pretranslation of some or all of the segments.
- Smartcat also allow to auto-extracts text from scanned documents and PDFs, preserving formatting.
- Once you have completed the work on the project, you can assign the same suppliers to all project updates or projects with the same subject.
- If necessary, we can use the Rocket mode. The first linguist from your team who accepts the invitation will get the project.
- The project will begin exactly at the moment when suppliers are assigned for at least one segment or a pretranslation is set up.
- Add other suppliers right in the projects in progress.
- The editor can start his work in the project immediately after completing part of the translations, without waiting for the translation of the entire document.
- You see the progress in real time per language and translator.
- You can answer translators’ questions in segment comments.
- Access to statistics for each project.
- You find new translators right on the platform and assign them easily.
- Translator profiles are complete with verifiable historical productivity & quality data.
- Quickly build up your team and test suppliers according to your requirements.
- Use and control linguistic assets for all the following jobs.
- Use any of the 15+ translation engines in your workflow. Different engines for different language pairs.
- Organize mixed translation teams.
- Smartcat automatically calculates all payables.
- It automatically accumulates all payables in just one invoice.
- Smartcat prepares all the paperwork you need for tax reporting.
As the content economy rises, the proportion of menial, automatable tasks will be only increasing