I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
I am a project manager for translation and content writing projects. Founder and CEO of The Happy Beavers. I chose a team of excellent translators, editors, proofreaders and content writers and together we offer high-quality services. If you hire me, you will receive a native high-quality result in all mentioned languages in my profile.
I am the right person to talk to if one of the following points applies to you:
• You want to go beyond receiving “just a text in another language” and you are looking for content that is marketing- and SEO-optimized.
• You are afraid that choosing the right freelancer might take very long and you just want to get a high-quality job done.
• Your project is long-term and might involve multiple people, perhaps in multiple languages but you don’t want to talk your project over and over with every single freelancer, instead, just one party to deal with.
Available to chat about your needs. Ready to help your business grow.
My name is Nadine and I am a native German delivering professional translations as well as proofreading and copy writing services in a variety of fields. Holding a Master's Degree in Politics, Education and Social Sciences, I have been working as a freelance translator and proofreader for more than five years. I am available for translations from English and Spanish into German, software and website localizations as well as proofreading/editing and MTPE.
My areas of expertise include:
- legal and business, incl. whitepapers, business reports and ISO documents
- medical and health related topics
- academic writing and proofreading/editing with a focus on social sciences and economics
- lifestyle and entertainment related topics
- IT contents; software, app and game localizations
- linguistic testing
- project management and QA for translation and content production projects
I am able to process a variety of file types, large volumes and extensive glossaries.
Passionate about languages and aviation.
Working now full-time since 4+ years as a translator, localizing content from/for Latin America, the DACH region, and English-speaking markets.
Background in digital marketing, familiar also with code translation, CMS platforms (LiveWords, WordPress and others), Amazon market place (AMZ) SEO translations (DE/UK/US/MX/ES), keyword research, e-commerce SEO, web auditing, CRO for websites.
Counting with a full-fletched SEM-team of 8 people to tackle challenges for Facebook, Google Ads and other campaign channels with multi-lingual needs.
Specialized translation areas: Marketing, Product Translations, E-Commerce, Finance, Contracts, Logistics, Crypto Currency, Blockchain Topics, Fashion
Knowledgeable about presentation editing in PPT and Keynote (layouting, translation, localization), subtitling, uploading and integration of content.
With a team of translators available upon request for: Italian, Croatian, Serbian, Portuguese (Brazil), French
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
Devotion is the key to smooth, appealing translation. In addition to talent, it takes a genuine love for the written word. Therefore, a skilled translator most likely is also a passionate writer who breathes life into any text, be it a novel or a scientific article.
German native speaker, fluent in English and Spanish and committed to deliver accurate, high-quality TRANSLATION & LOCALIZATION. In my work, I always strive to retain the tone of the source text, as opposed to a mere word-by-word translation.
I also offer PROOFREADING and EDITING of a variety of German texts, such as blog articles, legal, medical & technical documents, business emails, press releases, etc.
I am very responsive and thorough with great attention to detail. Being a freelancer with 20+ years of professional experience, I am very familiar with the needs and concerns of my clients, including deadline constraints.
Are you interested in a long-term collaboration? - Then don't hesitate to get in touch!
I have two degrees in translation, a "Diplom" from the Johannes-Gutenberg University in Germany and an MSc in Translation and Interpreting from the Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh. Furthermore, I have been translating for more than 10 years and have worked in a wide array of fields - in the past 5 years I have mainly dealt with pharmaceutical research texts, but continue to translate all sorts of text, including contracts, certificates, degrees and many more.
An outstanding operator within the tourism and leisure industry with sound knowledge of administrative operations as well as the ethical use of social media and internet to promote and market all aspects of a business
Native Dutch, living in Spain. Translation in 4 languages (Dutch, English, German and Spanish)
I´ve worked in various different industries (Automotive, Retail/Wholesale/Export, Insurance, Real Estate, IT)
Translating since 2017. Open to new projects. Doing my work with pleasure, paying attention to details. Languages: Russian (NATIVE), English (C1), Spanish (C1), German (B2). High-quality outputs are guaranteed.
I am an official translator registered with the Colombian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the language pair German-Spanish, a German National, resident of Medellín for the past 7 years. Having cofounded a language services provider, worked as a language teacher and translator, as well as university professor for intercultural managament and volunteer in intercultural education, I have very solid linguistical skills, as well as a broad overview of many fields of study and strong investigative and research habits.
I am a bilingual translator German-Spanish (raised in Switzerland) with more than 15 years of experience translating mostly technical texts. I have also worked as a teacher, teaching German, Spanish and English for the past ten years. Working as an interpreter for foreigners before court, notary and doctor's visits.
Native German from Hamburg, bilingual in French and fluent in English and Spanish. I lived and worked for more than 7 years in Spain. Since 2009 I live and work in French speaking countries (Burkina and France).
You want a fast, flawless and professional translation? Look no further.
My goal is to swiftly provide you with a proper translation.
What can you expect?
Manual translation (no Google translate)
Completion of the work on time
Working with vast knowledge in various subjects
Опыт работы техническим и устным переводчиком по широкому спектру тематик (высокие технологии, промышленность и производство, юриспруденция, финансы и бюджетирование, бизнес, дизайн и проектирование и др.).
Переводы по направлению международной торговли, экспортно-импортных операций.
Опыт сопровождения бизнес- и официальных делегаций.
I am multilingual translator and linguist specialized in Modern Languages.
I have wide experience in the translation and language industry.
I like to provide top-notch digital and language solutions.
I'm also a member of CONALTI and IAPTI associations.
My website: https://felixrigaud.wixsite.com/felixrigaud
My IAPTI Profile: https://www.iapti.org/felix-rigaud/
Vielseitig interessierte, akribisch und dynamisch arbeitende Übersetzerin und Dolmetscherin mit Erfahrungen im Rat der EU, an Universitäten, in der Privatwirtschaft und als Freiberuflerin. Anything goes! Ich freue mich auf alle neuen Aufträge.
Hello, my name is Markus and I´m from Germany. Currently I´m studying at a Liberal Arts College in Georgia US. I have language skills in Brazilian Portuguese and Latinamerican Spanish. During my studies I have a lot of oportunities to improve my translation skills by translating sermons on computer or on time. If you need texts translatations or reviews from Spanish/English/Portuguese into German feel free to contact me.
I am a sworn translator with technical specializations (see above) and some other fields like economical and law translations (contracts, instruments). A second point is interpreting (police, customs, tribunals, private persons, registry offices).
These are the points of top interest:
- longer experience with CAT-Tools (actually Studio 2017)
- project management with colleagues and companies
- technical translations for the specializations above indicated including terminology projects (as german native speakter, but also in the other directions in cooperation with native speakers of other languages). The base technical of these projects is my bureau, the intellectual base the knowledge of natural-scientific and technical bases, and their application to the technical jargon. The constitution of technical terminology also requires the same bases
- necessary net of colleagues as native speakers of other languages
- The translation bureau for the introduction of technical writing.
I grew up trilingual (Spanish -father tongue/French-mother tongue/German-schooling language) my senior year was in the USA from where I also grew very comfortable with English. Speaking different languages at the same time has gotten very common to me because of my job in the tourism industry for the past 20 years.
I'm responsible, honest, hardworking, open-minded, and respectful. Love reading, helping others, learning new things and sharing my knowledge with others. As for me, learning languages in one hand is a good opportunity to communicate with others; and in the other hand is the opportunity of learning other cultures at the same time. I think I'm capable of doing and learning things of different areas.
What about my physical skills, I'm good at sports such as swimming, dancing and running. Love doing yoga and stretching.
I've worked as translator-guide, English and Russian tutor, and Spanish teacher. I also have experience at performing some dance master classes.
I participated in a volunteer building a terrace for children.
Having worked as translator, proofreader, editor, typesetter, project manager, SEO and marketing expert (incl description texts) in the steel industry and children's book publishing, I have retrained as physiotherapist and can now also offer my expertise in the medical field.
I am a very happy, optimistic and outgoing person. I have a lovely family and with my parents I moved to Spain when I was 11 years young. I returned to Germany in two occasions to finish my baccalaureate and to gain work experience, but my initial schooling years were in Spain. I love nature and animals, at home we have dogs and cats. My working life has been mostly in the financial world with over 15 years experience, having achieved also directing my own branch and team of 5. I left the banking industry to dedicate myself to my passion, languages and am loving it! In addition to this I do networking events for different companies and give their presentations and speeches, to help in their international developments.
I discovered my love for languages in young years, always wanted to know what other are saying. I am a native German and soon learned English, Spanish and French.
As I lived in Spain since I am 11 years old, I consider my Spanish level as bilingual.
I am half German and Half Panamanian, and therefor speak and write both languages at a native level, since I went to school in both countries. After studying 5 years in North Carolina in the United states, I returned to Panama, where I worked at the German Embassy in Panama, employing all three of my language skills, written and spoken, which I now want to put to use as a translater. I am currently getting certified in Panama (where I have passed the exams) but the process is slow on the departments end. However I have passed my exams well.
I am a Spanish and German native speaker with a 10-year experience translating from and into both languages, and I have worked with English as well. I have worked translating from technical manuals to subtitles for short-films appearing in international festivals in Germany. I grew up in both Colombian and German cultures, and from a very young age my love and interest for languages and cultures have grown. I studied my B.A. in the University of Regensburg on Spanish, English and French Philologies, with emphasis on Linguistics, Cultural Studies and Literary Studies.
Delivering excellent translation services while meeting all requirements and deadlines in numerous freelance positions over the past 38 years. Ensuring seamless style, context, and overall meaning in the target language for all translated materials while applying proper language parameters such as grammar, syntax, semantics, and appropriate terminology.
Maintaining stringent confidentiality concerning both clients and translated materials.
I am organized and personable with an outstanding reputation for my dedication and superior work ethic.
With my extensive background, German/English/French/Spanish language proficiency, and unwavering attention to detail
ATA certified specialist translator with solid industry experience in the technical and legal field. I have been running my own translation business for two years – apart from translations, I also offer a customised portfolio of communication services.
Born in Germany, classical high school education with Latin and Greek, besides French and English; study of speech therapy, emigration to Bolivia with Dutch husband and first child (of six). Regular visits in Brazil. Since 2013 back in Germany. Translations, including medical and technical, from the following languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese to German.
I´m a native German (fluent in English and Spanish) and a highly motivated translator and content creator, specialized on tourism and science with a master´s degree in biology. What I will offer you is reliability, punctuality, accuracy, creativity and a big passion for writing.
My name is Claudia and I'm a translator and proofreader for English, Spanish and French to (Swiss) German based in Zurich, Switzerland.
I specialize in corporate communications, marketing, fundraising, online communication, NGOs, humanitarian aid and development aid.
I mainly offer translations of:
- press releases
- flyers and brochures
- (e-)newsletters and (e-)mailings
- social media and blog posts
- websites, landing pages
I am an Arabic speaking and professional content writer who lives in an Arab country also I speak and write English and French fluently also I translate Spanish and German.
I graduated from the best university in the country with a recognized certificate in the specialty of English, then I worked in translating texts for students for 5 years from French to English, which enabled me to have a great experience in this fields
-Great experience in the translation field (Arabic/English/French/Spanish/German/ukrainian).
- English-Arabic-French translation.
- Writing and Typing.
- Transcription and Subtitles.
- Arabic/English voice-over (Male).
- Word and PDF.
I offer free test translation to prove my competence to my employer. This is a decision you will not regret. I will Provide High-Quality Translations Every Single Time!
My name is Izaskun, I am Spanish and have a masters degree in translation - interpreting of Spanish, English and German since 2000. Throughout these twenty years I have worked on hundreds of translation projects with many companies and public institutions. I have been lucky to continue training in translation and I can handle any kind of text. I would have no problem adapting to any indications and deadlines, as I have always done in all the collaborations in which I have taken part along these years. I would love to collaborate with you in your next translation task.