I have been a freelance translator since 1999, working mainly for Bulgarian publishing houses. Translating is my passion and pleasure, and I never get tired of doing it. I try to do my best for the needs of my clients, delivering quality translations always respecting the deadlines.
15 years of experience in specialized translations in various fields:
1. Translation from/to English and French of specialized technical and scientific texts in the area of medicine and medical equipment. Translations of technical and operating manuals in wide range of equipment, among which:
• operating instructions of hemodialysis machines,
• operating instructions of infusion equipment,
• technical manuals of jets for water sports,
• operating manuals of computer tomography devices,
• operating manual of water treatment systems,
• technical descriptions of various models of motorcycles,
• technical manuals of fire fighting machines etc.
2. Translations of:
• pharmaceutical texts, SPC's, package inserts, patient leaflets, safety data sheets etc.
• various texts for clinical trials
• discharge summaries for Bulgarian Ministry of Health etc.
• translations of specific business documentations,
• contracts and various juridical texts, such as regulations, laws, agreements etc.
• texts in various other areas of the science such as biology, biochemistry, medicine, physics and computer technologies.
To contribute my strong experience, skills and diligence in your company
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Translation, Proofreading, Editing, VO script, Translation in srt, VO speech
• Fluent in English, French, Italian and Bulgarian languages oral and written
• Technical translations, Agronomy and Crop Science, Automotive, Botany, Business Administration and Management, Business General, Chemical Technology and Related Industries, Chemistry, Data Processing, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Science, General, Geography, Hospitality, Linguistics, Literature, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Military Technologies, Organic Chemistry, Medical translations, Pharmacy, Tourism and Travel, Transportation
I have always wanted to be a translator and foreign language teacher, but other jobs got in the way :) Since 2015 I have worked mostly on operator manuals for medical equipment and pharmaceutical texts (summary of product characteristics, patient leaflets, clinical trial protocols, correspondence with regulatory authorities, patient-facing materials for clinical trials). Other nearly daily tasks have been Bulgarian and foreign personal documents and diplomas, medical reports issued by Bulgarian and foreign doctors, and verdicts from the prosecutor's office of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Teaching English and French at all levels helped me cement my grammar skills and proved valuable when doing LQI and other types of review on other people's translations.
I do not do translation just for a living: it is my passion, my baby-born-in-pain (it makes me proud and blissful after the result comes out), my most wanted reward... And I would like to offer it to you. Just make sure you want an inspirational product, not just another translation done in haste.
For more information (bio and services), please check my website linklang.pro.
Je ne fais pas de la traduction juste pour en vivre : c'est ma passion, mon bébé né dans la douleur (ma fierté et ma félicité lorsque le résultat voit le jour), mon prix le plus désiré... que j'aimerais offrir à vous. Seulement, vous devez être sûrs que vous voulez un produit inspirant, et non pas n'importe quelle traduction faite à la hâte.
Pour plus d'informations, (biographie et services), veuillez visiter mon site web linklang.pro.
Filipa K - Professional Translator French English Bulgarian
My name is Filipa and it is nice to meet you!
I look forward to helping you with your translation Projects!
Please check my video presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28pRERkPgzI
Please have a look at my website: http://www.translationviceversa.com/
I have experience translating various types of technical texts. I have been doing translations for more than 2 years, as you can see on my website. I have been working with translation of documents (diplomas, certificates, etc.), legal, financial, technical and medical texts from/into Bulgarian/English and from/into French/English. I am working for translation agencies and I have my own translation business as well. I have an Honours Degree in Business Administration (Administration Economique et Sociale) from Université de Savoie. I have also gained a Master's Degree in International Commercial Law from Glasgow University. While living in UK, I did a Professional Diploma in Medical Translation and Interpreting from Cardonald College.
After four years of linguistics and literature studies in the University of Sofia(Bulgaria), I continued my Master degree in "Literary translation, intersemiotic and cultural transfer" in Aix Marseille University(France). My major work was the translation of two books by bulgarian poet Yasen Vasilev (from bulgarian to french). My working languages are: Bulgarian,French,Italian and English.
I am also curently a PHD student in Cinema wich means that I am interessed in the translation between the arts, especially in the transition from page to screen.