• BS Degree in Computer Science (December 93) with a Mathematics Minor in (San Jose State University, San Jose, California).
• AS Degree in Computer Science (December 90, Canada College, Redwood City, California).
• Computer Information Systems Certificate (December 90, Canada College, Redwood
• AA Business (June 87, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain)
C, C++, Pascal, FORTRAN, Basic, Scheme, Miranda, DBase IV, SQL, and Visual Basic.
English and Spanish
IBM PC, APPLE, HP, SUN workstation
UNIX, MS DOS, MS Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP
I am a professional and experienced Translator/Proofreader/Editor, with a Maîtrise degree in Applied Linguistic and I deliver very high quality translations even within short deadlines. I have translated more than 3 million words translated in 12 years of experience. I have experience in handling large volume translation projects in various fields including Technical, IT, Telecommunication, Power plant, Software, Medical, Medical Instruments, Pharmaceutical, Marketing and Press releases, Gaming, Law, Patent, Fashion, Economy, Financial Statement, Banking and Investment, Procurement, Oil and Gas, General, Human Resources, Websites, etc. and my competences are valued by many positive feedbacks from my clients.
Further, I am an Online Verified Translator and Proofreader (With Technical, Silver, and Proofreader Seals) on Onehourtranslation and many other platforms. In addition, one of my best achievement is that I am currently working on Alibaba Marketing Content Translation.
Dear Sir/ madam,
My name is Nanfro, Ouattara french native, and I am a qualified
Translator, Proofreader & Interpreter ready to offer my expert translation services and project manager.
I am also Proz certified translator(English & French)
Talented, self motivated Translator with huge experience with a proven ability to translate written documents from a source language to a target language.
A quick learner who can absorb new ideas and communicate clearly and effectively with any kind of people.
Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges in case they arise.
I am currently providing BUSINESS TRANSLATION FROM ENGLISH AND GERMAN TO FRENCH (which is my native language), as well as CONTENT WRITING IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH (Training, Edition, Business procedures and workflows), both to LSPs and direct clients.
Education summary: double degree MS in Management in 2004 + MA in Translation in 2017, TOEIC certificate for English (950/990), WiDaF certificate for German (924/990).
Career summary: +10 years of experience in HR and Consulting, in France, Germany, & Luxembourg, for various industries, then career change to professional translation in 2016. 4-months internship in a translation agency + 1-month internship by the European Commission. Freelance Translator since July 2017.
More on my LinkedIn profile with recommendations: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolevollandtranslation/
Classical CV with all copies (diploma, language certificates, Luxembourg VAT registration) and sample texts translated available upon serious request only
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
I am a Romanian Translator/Writer and an English/French Teacher. I can translate from/into English/French/Italian/Romanian. I have written lots of articles and blogs. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Foreign Languages – Philology (French - English Department) and two Master's Degrees (in Agricultural Alternative Technologies and European Administration). I’m inventive, an organized person, a good team player, communicative, diligent, hard worker, eager to learn, involved and open to new.
I have experience in Project Management as I am the Project Manager with PROFLANG - PROFESSIONAL LANGUAGE SERVICES (ROMANIA). Please contact me for further details.
My experience is essentially concentrated in language (french) and Digital Marketing, with exposure to Information Technology and Project Management. With 15 years of work experience, throughout 8 years of management experience, including a mid-level position, I'm brilliant in french language interpretation.
Ability to find contact with people
Ability to maintain business and professional contacts
Ability to set priorities
Active life position
Ability to achieve goals
Ability to plan your time effectively
Attention to detail
Willingness to make independent decisions
Ability to work in a team
Striving for professional development
English/Spanish to French freelance translator committed to delivering quality work, meeting set deadlines and paying great attention to details, I help clients reach their communication goals through effective translation solutions. I also provide editing/proofreading, website and software localization, voice-over (dubbing), subtitling, MT post-editing, transcription and copy-writing services.
I have an experience of more than 11 years in the translation industry which allows me to deal with almost any domain. However, I specialize into corporate & market finance, legal documents (contracts, copyrights, GDPR...), editorial & marketing content and sales & business. I am tech savvy and I am used to work directly within programming files (HTML, XML, CSS, PHP, SQL, C++, Python...) and with various DTP formats (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop...).
I am a translator for the past 2 years. I have translated many languages like Spanish, French, Korean, Portuguese, Italian, Russian and German. I am also well versed in Indian languages such as Tamil, Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu. I always used to learn foreign languages from the childhood. I showed interests on other languages and their culture. When time moved on it became a passion for me and as expected I became the translator. I have worked with many clients and got a very good feedback. Currently I am learning Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese language. I will complete the given work at the right time. I used to follow Work Breakdown Structure so I am always punctual in submitting my work.
Since 2015 i have worked in the Oil & Gas industry, the Education sector, the hospitality industry and also as a video editor before i started being a translator, voice over artist and live interpreter .
From 2017 when I arrived in India, after my dipl in communicative English ,I mainly have worked as French Ressources and I am able to translate all type of documents from French to English and English to French.
Hi my name is Cedric and I am from Belgium.
Languages have always been my thing, I started learning French when I was 3, English at 5, Chinese and Latin at 12, etc.
And ever since my first job, I worked in a multilingual environment: as a cook in a kitchen where we speak French, as a Property service Coordinator where I was responsible for Shell Gas stations in Belgium and Luxembourg, as an account manager for a Danish company and as a SEO content marketeer where I was responsible for the Dutch content and marketing strategies.
I am a fun, social, extrovert guy. I love juggling between languages and learning new ones. I am currently learning Slovene.
I look forward working together with you, I pledge myself to high standards and I will always give original work.
I am a 38 years-old French passionate for languages and technologies. With more than 14 years in the localization industry, I got to work in many different project types: software, video games, technical documentation, marketing materials, videos. Comfortable with managing translation and bug/QA processes and their deadlines, relations with engineers, translators, vendors, final clients, my spirit is always “There no such thing as a problem, only solutions”.
During my past experiences, I’ve had the chance to work on service provider’s side and client’s side, all great opportunities to understand localization impacts and all the processes that are involved in globalization. Very organized, I carefully plan and closely track projects to meet the deadlines agreed and take quick action when an issue is raised, using all the resources at hand. I’ve always oriented my work towards final users satisfaction.
I am a specialist in general or technical writing, particularly for Web sites, in simplification of scientific, administrative texts.
I have demonstrated skills in software engineering (professional in computing) and Office tools (Word, Excel certifications).
Autonomous, I work very well in association with a team.
I realize technical and scientific texts since about twenty years and the translations (English - > French) for more than 10 years. A skilled, educated native American manage all the proofreading tasks in English.
I am available. I prefer to work in Telecommuting (contact by email)
Examples of realizations on the Internet:
- Writing: http://www.axisproto.com/axis.php?Page=techno/proc.html
- Translation (English - > French):
I am a young graduate from the University of LIège, Belgium. I obtained my Master's Degree in translation in 2019 with English and Dutch as foreign languages. Later, I added Spanish. I am familiar with the most-used CAT tools such as SDL Trados and Multiterm.
French translator EN/IT>FR
Graduated at Aix University in Master LEA Professional Translation English/Italian
Specialized in : Localization, Marketing, Legal, Technical, Gaming, Media, Subtitles, Voice over, Dubbing
Welcome to my page!
I am an English-French translator, French linguist and writer specialized in Marketing, Web content & SEO.
-- KEY ACHIEVEMENTS --
- I translated my client REDEMAC’s website to FR CA, and as a result, the company’s yearly sales in the FR CA market went from essentially 0% to more than 20%. All their new French-speaking customers came from their website.
- My translation services allowed my client VICTORIA BEAUTY sign a contract with Eastern Canada industry-leader Jean Coutu and thus to become a player in the French Canadian market.
- The 200+ course scripts I wrote for my client DEVENEZ FORMATEUR PRO enabled them to become a leader in the professional training industry in France.
I was born and raised in Quebec, Canada, and French is my first language.
I am trilingual English-French-Spanish.
I have lived in Australia, UK, USA, and Canada.
I am passionate about travel & language technology.
Hello everyone !
Currently working as a fraud and payments analyst in one of the biggest Igaming companies Kindred Plc.
Thanks to my fluent skills in different languages I'm controlling different markets in different languages such us Polish, French and English.
Born in Poland, but lived most of my life in France where I finished my studies and obtained my degree in international marketing and management. Through my whole life my linguistic skills were always my biggest asset. Thanks to traveling and living in different cultures my translation skills moved on a higher level meeting your demands and providing not only a simple word by word translation .
Looking forward to working with you !
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an interest in language
· Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, completing projects accurately and to deadline with minimal supervision
· Proactive, flexible and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Able to work independently and as a team player
· Able to learn to use specific, subtitle-centric computer programs
· Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional listening skills
· Able to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information