Specialist for foreign correspondence and spare parts service in MBO Group
• professional customer care – ensuring shipment of spare parts to company customers all over the world
• preparation of commercial offers and collecting due payments
• processing orders
• active use of foreign languages (German, English, French) in customer contacts
• acting as communication cell between Polish, German, US branches of the MBO Group
• translation of technical documentation
• acting as an interpreter at company meetings
• organizing business trips for fellow co-workers.
Multilingual IT Helpdesk Agent in Fujitsu Services Ltd.
• professional customer service in German and English of users of the German Allianz Corporation (in contract with Fujitsu Services).
• solving of IT issues with the help of fluent communication in at least two foreign languages.
IT System Analyst, Project Manager, Export Specialist in LSI Software
• supervision over the project of info kiosks for stores and hotels (application design, software functionalities development, supervision, implementation)
• designing new software and new functionalities for the existing software
• analysis of the company’s future software projects
• constant support in international contacts as well as in foreign translations of the manufactured software
• assistance to the Management concerning the company’s expansions abroad.
Marketing Specialist in Geutebrück GmbH
• participation at the conception of marketing material (also in foreign languages)
o graphic layouts
o screenplays for commercial videos
o photographic sessions, postprocessing of photo material
• content management of the company’s website
• partly responsible for the company’s publications (press releases, articles, e-magazines, etc.)