MY CV / RESUME :
* Natively DANISH, ENGLISH (15+ years) & GERMAN (20+ years)
* 4 year Bachelor translation degree - Cand.Ling.Merc, Copenhagen Business School (1996)
* 3 year Master degree - International Business Administration, Copenhagen Business School (2003)
* 100% my own freelance agency for 14+ years. (anno 2005)
* CERTIFIED ISO 17100:2015 4-phase translation process for highest quality control.
* CAT: SDL Trados Studio 2019 (preferred)
Experienced Danish translator, freelancer with personal company Nenolink since 2014, VAT registrered, based in Hillerød, Denmark.
Services: Translation, Proofreading, editing, Post Editing, consultant work of many kinds.
Languages: Mothertongue/Target: Danish) Source French, English, Swedish, Norwegian (To some extent German, Dutch, Russian, Spanish)
Background: University French (language, history, culture), Applied and computional linguistics (1986)
Work experience: Language teaching and translating,, IT and application support, Trados support, (Short: languages and IT), office, databases, servers, web, apps, programming, Customer Service in Travel/Tourism.
Website (page for translation) https://nenolink.com/en/translations-etc/info-for-translation-agencies
Tools: rados 2019, Memsource, MemoQ, PoEdit, Xtm, Matecat and Across Personal Edition and others.
Bla-bla: Early interest in information technology, electronics, physics, chemistry,