Experienced in translations in the field of engineering, IT and medicine. Among my clients you can find a trending web-hosting provider - Weebly, and a worldwide manufacturer of travel vaccines - Valneva SE.
I am a Native Polish copywriter and translator with over 9 years of experience. I will deliver you 100% plagiary free texts and a precise human translations in a short time and at a great price!
Languages that I can translate: Polish(Native), English, German, Macedonian(Native), Serbian.
I can help you with:
- TEXTS WRITING
- RESEARCH (market research, keywords research, social media/marketing research etc.)
- EXCEL/WORD tasks
I am also a programmer (by profession), so I will be happy to help you with any type of:
- WEB DESIGN
- WEB development
- APP development
- APP testing
- I will help you with any changes on your website, app, program.
- I specialize in: .NET, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, SQL
If you have any questions, contact me and I will be happy to answer them.
I love foreign languages and the colour pink – a symbol of creativity, internal strength and a positive attitude towards life.
I cooperate with the world's biggest translation agencies as well as small local companies. Since the beginning of my professional career as a linguist, I have specialised in mutliple disciplines and had the opportunity to prove myself working in different conditions.
Feel free to drop me a line to discuss how we could work together.
I am an expert English & Spanish to Polish translator and localizer with a solid linguistic academic background and over 4 years of professional experience.
I specialize in business and marketing translation, as well as localization of websites and apps, with projects in fashion, design, travel, transportation, digital services, social media, among others, in my portfolio.
My goal is to convey your message accurately while enclosing it in a smooth, highly readable and grammatically impeccable form.
I am an experienced English-Polish translator, proofreader, editor, QA specialist and reviewer. I have over 10 years of experience in localization, working for clients such as Google, Microsoft, SAP and many others. I like creative challenges and unusual tasks.
I am a dynamic and energetic multitasker with a passion for bridging communication gaps between people. I have extensive experience of living and working in multilingual and multicultural environments. I am a linguist with a sharp mind and I am particularly interested in the concept of health perceived by speakers of different languages. I currently live and work in Jamaica but I am willing to relocate.
I have a stable full-time job, but I am actively seeking freelance opportunities in the translation industry. I have graduated from the University and received BA degree in the English-Polish-English translation. Since 2018, I have translated dozens of documents from English to Polish and Polish to English as a volunteer. This include:
– Game instruction for iGindis Game Community (translated by using notepad++)
– Game "Save Your Nuts" and its Steam description (translated by using Excel)
– Movie "Ashes in the Snow" for the biggest free subtitles provider – Grupa Hataki (translated by using Subtitle Edit)
– Variety of documents for Illinois Legal Aid Online to help Polish people in the Illinois state
I guarantee quality, fast and accurate translation on time. For further information feel free to visit my LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sewerynkulak/
- I have 16 years of experience in translation
- I specialize in technical, scientific and legal translations
- I work in Trados, Memo@, and Wordfast
- more info on www.polish-translations.pl
- CV upon request.