Have experience living in the U.S.A. the republic of South Africa, and China for 10 years. I also have working experience as an SNS marketer, English teacher, and Researcher. I have translated/proofread for IT companies such as Dell, Microsoft, and Wix.com
Studied Korean academically throughout undergraduate degree at UW Madison, Yonsei University, and Middlebury University. Currently preparing for the ITT certification exam and translation and interpretation graduate school.
International Interpretation & Translation certified Grade 1 Business English Translator
Translation, interpretation, transcription experience in entertainment, media, and marketing fields. I have worked with various international and local companies for concert interpretation, script translation, marketing deck translation, etc.
*Transcription from Korean - Korean is also available.
Open to KOR<->ENG translation and/or localization requests as a Korean American freelancer. 6+ years of translation, localization, project coordination experience within Korean language education and IT
- Fluent in English and Korean. An English Major Graduate, wherein the Medium of Instruction was English. A Korean National from a Korean-speaking household.
- An English Education Major, knowledgeable with the technicalities of a language, as well as linguistic and educational theories.
- Experienced in teaching English to different age groups and in different settings (classroom setting and in one-on-one tutorial setting).
- Working as a Radio Personality in a Nationwide Radio Station, where the main source of communication is English.
- Familiar with cultural cues of English and Korean
I am proficient in English and Korean to be understood and recognized as a native speaker of both languages.
Experienced Freelance Translator with a demonstrated history of working in the broadcast media industry. Skilled in Translation, Interpretation, and research in Korean and English. A confident, organized, detail-oriented and hard working individual. Strong media and communication professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in American Culture from Sogang University.
JTF/PROZ/JLPT Certified Japanese Professional Translator | Legal | ICO
I'm a native Japanese speaker. I majored in English literature, and received a bachelor's degree from a university in Japan.I have worked as an English-Japanese translator for about 15 years. I also taught students Japanese in Japan. I can translate any type of files into Japanese 100% perfectly.
- Voice Over - Male & Female
- E-commerce, Technology
- WordPress (HTML,JAVA,CSS,TPL, etc Expert )
- Investment, Finance, Real Estate
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency
- Apps, Software, Gaming
- Corporate and Investor Relations
- Market Research, Marketing Support
- Human Resources, Training, Resume Services