What does your project look like?
Please fill out this form to help us find the best specialist for your project
Want us to help you build a dream team of linguists?
Smartcat Vendor Management services might be just what you need. We will:
- Assist you in sourcing, testing, validating, and maintaining relationships with your vendors. These include translators, editors, proofreaders, machine translation post editors, DTP specialists, project managers, and more
- Consult you on vendor management issues
- Make sure only the best-qualified Marketplace freelancers are assigned to your jobs
Smartcat Vendor Management is right for you, if:
- You have a highly specific project and need to ensure a consistent voice across your projects
- You need specialists with prior experience in the required specialization at the right price
- You’re expanding your translation services and are looking to build up your linguist database
- You’re looking to test a translator for an upcoming project
- You don’t have the internal resource or capacity to look for linguists
We can test your to-be vendors. You need it, if:
- You’re planning to work with translators in this language pair and subject area on a long-term basis
- You're developing a new business area
- You are looking for the best quality possible for your client or yourself
- The subject area is uncommon or complicated
- The project is large and requires more than one week of work
How does translator testing work in Smartcat?
- You create a custom test of up to 250 words and submit it to us
- We have translators complete your test directly in Smartcat — a CAT tool they already know how to use, so you won’t need to spend time on onboarding afterwards
- After a few days, you review and score each test assignment
- Translators who complete tests will earn a special badge on their profile, indicating their expertise in that subject area/language pair
We can validate the tests. You need it, if:
- You don’t have anyone internally to validate the target language and need an external validator to grade your tests
How much does this cost?
Any questions? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.