Over 5 years of experience as an ESL (English-as-a-second-language) instructor and another 6 years as an English-Chinese translator.
I have translated a wide variety of content, from academic papers to product manuals, company guidelines, commercial advertisements, online services, and of course various mobile apps. I specialize in the fields of science and technology. I am a self-motivated person with good common sense, who always tries her best to deliver high quality work :)
I have extensive experience in translating between English and Chinese, for both Simplified and Traditional. I have covered a wide range of fields from technical, legal, medical or financial documents, social media posts, marketing materials, and many more. I am able to handle translation of highly technical language in both directions. Please feel free to speak to me in chat to see if I can help you with your translation task.
A hardworking and enthusiastic translator ready to accept challenges and well equipped with practical translation skills to complete freelance jobs.
Subjects Taken at UNSW
Translation Related Subjects:
-Technology for Translation
-Accreditation in Translation
Interpreting Related Subjects:
-Interpreting in Legal Settings
-Interpreting in Community Settings
-Interpreting in International Settings
-Advanced Conference Interpreting
-Interpreting Accreditation Preparation
Theory and Linguistics:
-Translation & Interpreting Theories
-The Grammar of English
I am specialized in:
- marketing and business translation (any type/kind of documents);
- technical translation ( manuals, electronic devices, technical equipment);
- financial and banking translation (any type/kind of documents);
- legal and law translation (general, contracts, international law, regulations, draft laws, proposals, any type/kind of documents);
- medical translation (any type/kind of documents).
I am here to provide you with various translation/Technical Translation services with the highest quality.
Subtitling/Translation of CAD files/Legal Translation
I use Trados to minimize potential mistakes and make sure the use of words are as authentic and accurate as possible.
Seeking a job related to language and translation is always my dream. I believe that my interpersonal ability, public relations experience and my creativity make me capable of the editing and translation duties. I have experience in mass media translation and literary translation. I hope I could provide the best translation service you want!
I am Yu-Hsin Wu, a Taiwanese, a native Chinese speaker, a M.S., graduated from National Taiwan Normal University, Institute of Physics, a freelance translator with experience more than 820K words in wide fields including Uber APP, VIVO phone, and a Chinese novel writer since 2005. As a writer, I can provide EN>ZH and JP>ZH (both in Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional) in high quality. And been a scientist, I am familiar with program language, so I can edit the original code directly. With the knowledge of science, skills of searching and wide translation experience, my translation will be natural and comfortable for your readers.
All the translation documents will be reviewed by myself after translated and will be corrected by a second translator. You can trust me and I am totally qualified to protect the integrity of your document, never late in submitting translation case and keep secret for your non-isclosure information.
I am an MBA graduate and have worked in the accounting and finance field for many years. I recently finished a Postgraduate Certificate in Translation and am picking up freelance work. As a native Chinese speaker who had lived in USA for several years, I speak almost native American English too. I am enthusiastic to translate for you.
Project Manager/Translator with a demonstrated history of working in Web, Apps and Gaming localization.
Skilled in Project Management, Translation(From English/Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese for Hong Kong), Copywriting, TMS and CAT tools.
Currently working on language and culture related assignments from various language service providers, end-clients include multinational tech companies and renowned gaming studios. Also working as a language consultant for Traditional Chinese for a tech company.
Personally I am a gamer and enjoy playing PC/mobile games for leisure, I play all kinds of games, especially interested in genres like RPG, RTS, FPS, open world.
Vast experience in business Chinese translation in on-air entertainment, official government documentation, and finance industry. Received Certificate in Business Chinese translation conferred by Singapore Chinese Chamber Institute of Business.
- Over 7 years of experience in transcreation, translation, editing, proofreading, science writing, creative writing and content research
- Bilingual: English and Chinese (experience in both traditional and simplified Chinese)
- My works are in the forms of academic and leisure books, articles, web and app content, social media posts, interpretive displays in exhibits etc.
- Expertise: Biological sciences, geography, sustainability, tourism and education
- Freelance experience in chemistry, health and human resources
- Strive for accuracy, clarity and audience engagement
- 13 years of experience in localization/translation with over 7 million words accomplished
- Mother tongue in Cantonese and Mandarin, overseas studying experience, capable of translating between English and Simplified/Traditional Chinese
- Strong background in technology innovation and business management
- Fields of expertise: computer hardware/software, telecommunication, electronics, corporate management, marketing communications, contracts, medical device, e-commerce, etc.
- Proficient in using various CAT tools including SDL Trados Studio, MemoQ, SDLx, Passolo, Idiom, etc.
I am a freelance who's being dedicated into translation for two years. I am able to translate blog articles, invitations, brochures and subtitle videos from English into Chinese.
I am also a reliable translator, proofreader & quality checker in Traditional Chinese for ongoing projects of touristic videos and documentaries from a broadcasting in Japan. (Videos on SONGS OF TOKYO, BENTO EXPO, Easy Japanese & #TOKYO: https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/programs/?type=tv)
I have been working with clients who required various projects to be translated into Mandarin, including Art, Health & Nutrition, Education, Gemstone, Food Hygiene, Lottery, Construction, Catering. Mostly those projects were going to be published in forms of websites with more than 10,000 words based on each. The other interesting projects that I have done, like marketing description of accessories and Skin Care, English Learning (Traditional Chinese) as well as a brochure in fashion (Traditional Chinese).
Malaysian Chinese know English, Malay, Chinese Mandarin & Cantonese Language. I have started to work as freelance translator more than 10 years with various local agencies. My specialities are website/ mobile application localized translation, general translation, TVC/ radio commercial V/O scripts, promotion materials & game localization, technical & technology/ web/ mobile app manual or documents, marketing & promotional materials or articles & business presentation proposal.
I love to do research on things, as this helps to build my knowledge. I have been working in the finance industry for about 7 to 8 years. I have been developing my knowledge in Finance, Medical Aesthetics.
Now, working as a freelancer with event planner and teaching English.
Used to work as a professional international conference organizer. Mainly held medical international conference, and attendants came from all over the world. My job responsibilities include following:
* Bidding Proposal Preparation
* Promotion Campaign Execution
* Event Consulting and Planning
* Mange on-line system for Registration, abstract submission and review
* Assisting Scientific Program Arrangement
* Onsite Operation and Administration
* Financial Management
* Travel and flight booking/arrangement
* Great knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Conference book proofreading
Professional Translation services:
**English to Simplified/Traditional Chinese (and vice-versa)
**Translation, Proofreading, Polishing and Reviewing
**Served nearly 100 clients per year and translated 50k words in different areas
**Academic writing (more than 3 year experience)
Born and raised in Hong Kong with 7+ years of solid experience in localizing communications and digital content for the HK market. I was a project manager in a multinational digital agency working with clients in the luxury industries. I am now working as a freelance translator providing linguistic services to clients of different sectors.
- Currently studying an ongoing master programme of International Management in Trinity College Dublin
- One year and a half experience in management consulting
- Three-year experience in translator and interpreter (Mandarin, Cantonese, English)