Being a dedicated English Teacher with six years of teaching experience; I taught the rules of grammar,
punctuation, spelling, and other nuances of the English language. I got a proven ability to work with
different students providing a well-rounded education in all English skills including writing and reading
comprehension. I had a proven ability to motivate students to achieve their goals.
Most importantly, I have been a devoted public relations officer who wrote press releases and other
communication materials to increase business' public awareness. I worked with sales and marketing
directors to create and advertise public relations campaigns.
• Continually monitoring project status and progress to ensure programs are being carried out on a timely basis with the required quality
• Preparing project proposals, budgets, schedules and work plans
• Actively liaise with international donor Agencies including; European Union, USAID and The World Bank) as well as with local government institutions.
• Collecting, Organizing, analysing, and managing large data
• Excellent communication skill, time management abilities, and a keen attention to detail
My name is Bekalu Getamesay. I am a graduate of Business Administration and Information Systems from Addis Ababa University School of Commerce and working now as a Marketing Assistant in a prominent Ethiopian Business Company. I believe the nature of my study and work experience has given me competent values. Being exposed to the wide range of independent skills and appropriate team work cultures, has given me self motivation and independence.
I’m a person trying the best to secure the highest outcome for myself. I believe I have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.