Quality Assurance consists of few levels of quality review
- A warning message will highlight any errors in punctuation, terminology, a missing or misplaced inline tags, and placeholders
- Built-in spelling and grammar checks
- Linguistic Quality Assurance can also be provided within the workflow at the post-editing stage
- Use comments for segments to indicate translation errors. Control priority, create discussions
- Translators can boost their efficiency and consistency using Smartcat’s built-in translation memory technology
- Do you already use a standalone QA tool? No problem, Verifika, Xbench and lexiQA are fully integrated with Smartcat.
Up your quality with Smartcat